Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Lemon mayonnaise | 柠檬蛋黄酱


Oh no….i cannot believe it’s so tasty! ( if you like lemon). It’s simple and easy homemade jam plus cheap and no preservative.
It is jam, filling….etc. Yes, depends on how you would like to consume it.
I have spread in on bread…hmm….a bit sour. I still rather eat it with my basic pancake. It’s the best matching ever!




Thank you Carol for this great recipe, you always give me surprise.
However, my version is a bit sour as my lemon is big LOL. I should exactly follow the recipe which is 80ml instead of 110ml.However, my version is a bit sour as my lemon is big LOL. I should exactly follow the recipe which is 80ml instead of 110ml.

Ingredients:
2 lemons (80ml lemon juice)
90g sugar
2 egg yolks
60g butter

Directions:

1. Whisk egg yolks in a small bowl.
2. Gradually add in lemon juice and stir evenly.


3. Sieve the lemon mixture and add in butter and sugar.


4. Whisk the mixture evenly.
5. Cook the mixture on top of simmer hot water, stirring all the while.









6. Cook until the liquid turn thickens but still able to pour out.
7. Store in tight jar while it’s cold.
8. Keep for 1 month.











No comments:

Post a Comment