Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Pork minced fried rice | 肉碎蛋炒饭

I am not sure whether other mummy out there is also having the same situation like me. When you have a 3-4 years old kid, if he/she starting to request what kind of food he wanted to eat.



Austin starting to ask for fried rice recently. Even I counter offer him other I thought is much more delicious food….he just give me this answer “dun want!"
As long as I asked him what does he wanted to eat ….the thousand n the only 1 answer is “fried rice”.



I am running out of idea what kind of fried rice for him at the same time I am also concerning the heaty part will caused.

Please let me know if you have any better idea.

Ingredients:
1 bowl pork minced
2 kampung eggs
3 cups cooked rice
1 tbsp garlic chopped
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp olive oil (for pork minced)
2 tsp thick soya sauce
Spring onion for topping (optional)
1 tbsp soya sauce
Pinch of salt

Seasoning
1 tsp corn flour
1 tbsp soya sauce
Pinch of pepper

1 tsp thick soya sauce

Directions:
1. Marinate the pork minced with the seasoning and set aside.
2. Lightly beat the eggs and set aside.
3. In a non stick pan, heat up 1tsp olive oil and add in half of the chopped garlic, fry until aromatic.
4. Add in pork min and keep frying until cooked, dip up and set aside.
5. In a clean wok, heat up the oil and add in the remaining garlic chopped. Fry until aromatic.
6. Pour in all the rice and fry around 2 mins, add in the egg and continue fry.
7. When the rice mixture is getting dry, add in pinch of salt and soya sauce and fry until mixed.

8. Dip up and topping with minced pork and spring onion.



No comments:

Post a Comment