It’s will look not very presentable to mix it for my kid’s porridge, but the taste still good. Normally I used to mix with some anchovies’ powder to increase the liking.
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp minced garlic
pinch of salt
1. Preheat the wok and add in olive oil. Stir for few second until the garlic is aromatic.
2. Add the spinach and stir for 2-3 minutes. Add some water if it’s too dry.
3. Until the leave is almost wilted and add the salt for taste.
4. Dip up and blend to puree. Mix in 1 tablespoon into cooked porridge and serve.
5. Store the balance in ice tray.