I suppose wanted to make this 5 spices roast chicken, however my mom accidently cutting off almost 80% of the chicken’s skin. So, I immediately change this is panda baked chicken with tomato rice.
Never disappointed me…yummy yummy …..just I might add more tomato puree for the rice next time.
1 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
2 dashes white pepper powder
1 tsp fish sauce
2 inches ginger – grated and squeezed for juice
1. Mix the drumsticks with all the seasonings.
2. Add in ginger juice and marinate for at least 1 hour.
3. Put a piece of drumstick towards the end of the pandan leave and roll it up tightly.
4. Hold tight with a tooth pick.
5. Bake in oven for 45 mins or until cooked