Hehe….i found mine in this ordinary chicken soup. This soup is normal and nothing special. What made me felt it’s special because my kid’s reaction once drinking this soup. It’s seems like a wonderful soup they have ever tasted before.
Austin:"Hmm.....nice soup ar!"
4 chicken drumsticks
1. Boil chicken drumsticks for about 2 minutes and wash to rinse with cold water.
2. Soak the mushrooms and wolfberries until soft.
3. Slide ginger and put aside.
4. Put all ingredients into boiling water and let it boiling for 15 minutes.
5. Turn the heat to low and simmer for 1.5 hours.
6. Season with salt before serve.