Monday, December 17, 2012

Baked Chicken & Tomato Rice | 班兰烤鸡与番茄饭

















I suppose wanted to make this 5 spices roast chicken, however my mom accidently cutting off almost 80% of the chicken’s skin. So, I immediately change this is panda baked chicken with tomato rice.
Never disappointed me…yummy yummy …..just I might add more tomato puree for the rice next time.

















Ingredients:

4 drumsticks
Pandan leaves
1 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
2 dashes white pepper powder
1 tsp fish sauce
2 inches ginger – grated and squeezed for juice

Directions:

1. Mix the drumsticks with all the seasonings.
2. Add in ginger juice and marinate for at least 1 hour.
3. Put a piece of drumstick towards the end of the pandan leave and roll it up tightly.
4. Hold tight with a tooth pick.
5. Bake in oven for 45 mins or until cooked
























No comments:

Post a Comment