Monday, May 20, 2013

Saute Broccoli with Carrots | 胡萝卜炒​​西兰花

Dear folks, yes I know. Long time I have not blogging since the Chinese new year passed. No other reason as just only 1…lazy. The God is fair; he gives everyone 24 hours every day, so am i. Thus, I cannot say I am busy; I dun have enough time to blog. Please recommend to me if you know any medicine to overcome lazy sickness. :p



.

Okay, come to this menu for my kids. I like the color definitely.  Broccoli and carrot just the perfect match! It’s not only for kids, but also can be my dish as well. So, 1 cooks for whole family.


For my little one, it’s well service with any protein food, either pork, chicken or fish! Yummy!


Ingredients:
1 medium broccoli
1 small size carrot
2 bulbs garlic
1 tbsp olive oil

Directions:
1. Soak broccoli in bowl of water with pinch of salt around 10 minutes.
2. Wash and rinse broccoli and cut in small size.
3. Cut carrot in small cubes.
4. Garlic chopped.
5. Heat olive oil and pour in garlic.
6. Add in broccoli and sauté for a minute, add some water and cover for simmer around 2 minutes.
7. Keep sautéing broccoli and add pinch of salt just for taste.
8. Add in carrot and sauté until cooked.
9. Dip up and let it cold down before blend (optional).





No comments:

Post a Comment