I am very tired after the long journey on CNY’s cookies baking. Not only need to supply for customers, but also for relatives and friends.
Thus, I have no more energy to cook for family while CNY reached. Just cook some fast and easy dish in order to fill up the tummy will do.
white rice (better use the cooked rice stored in fridge overnight)
2 bulbs garlic
1 yard waxed meat
pinch of salt
pinch of pepper
2 tbsp oil
spring onion for garnish (optional)
1. Chopped garlic and evenly stir the eggs in a bowl and put aside.
2. Soak waxed meat in water to soften the skin and peel off. Chopped it and put a side.
3. Heat up the oil and fried garlic until fragrant.
4. Pour in egg and keep fried until just cooked and dip up.
5. With the wok still hot, saute the waxed meat for around 1 minutes and dip up.
6. Pour in the rice and keep saute with medium heat until the rice is getting dry and hard.
7. Add in egg and waxed meat and fry.
8. Season with salt and pepper.