Hoho.....Chinese New Year is passing in the middle and i only has time to post up this for you guys. No matter how, this Rocher definitely can be serve anytime through out the year!
I have adopted from Table for 2 or more and did some minor modification accordingly to my liking.
300gm silvered almond
100gm rice crispies
2 large egg white
300gm semi sweet chocolate
80gm icing sugar
1. Mix almond and rice crispies evenly.
2. In another bowl, mix egg white and icing sugar until no more lumps.
3. Pour the egg white mixture into the almond mixture and toss evenly.
4. Spread the mixture in a baking pan/tray and bake for 15 minutes at 150c.
5. Take out from oven and stir it evenly then bake again for another 10 minutes.
6. Repeat step 5. until the almond you find is crispy.
7.Let the almond mixture cold down and at the same time melt the chocolate using double boiling method.
8. Pour the melted chocolate into the almond mixture and stir until all are coated with chocolate.
9. Spoon the chocolate rocher in a mini paper cup and set aside until harden.