I have a picky eater at home, other than fried rice….he just eat plain rice with some vege’s sauce. So, I tried out this dish and dip up the sauce for him to mix with the rice. He can finished 1 bowl of rice, made me happy and satisfied!
1 waxed meat
5-8 button mushrooms
1½ tbsp thick soya sauce
3 bulbs garlic
2 tbsp soya sauce
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
Pinch of pepper
1. Cut the drumstick in to small chunk, waxed meat cut in thick pieces, mushroom cut into half
2. Marinate the chicken in advance at least 1 hour.
3. Heat the wok with garlic, pour in chicken and sauté until it’s half cooked.
4. Add in waxed meat and mushrooms and continue sauté for 1 minute.
5. Add in thick soya sauce and stir evenly.
6. Add in water until can cover the chicken, turn heat to small and covered.
7. When the sauce is getting dry, turn off the heat and dip up.