I come out this dish using the leftover button mushrooms from Braised Chicken with waxed meat and mushroom. Nothing special in term of the vege matching, but I would like to emphasized that I used Extra Virgin Camellia Seed Oil (榨茶花籽油) in this dish. The outcome is very satisfying and you w’t even know there is Camellia Seed Oil if I do not tell you in front.
Healthy and good taste …. No regret to try!
1 medium size broccoli
5-8 button mushrooms
2 bulbs garlic
1 tbsp camellia seed oil
1. Broccoli and mushroom cut in cubes.
2. garlic chopped.
3. Heat camellia seed oil and add in garlic. Saute until aromatic.
4. Pour in broccoli and keep frying, add some water if it's too dry.
5. Add in mushrooms and saute until cooked.
6. Add pinch of saute for taste, dip up.
Some extra info about Extra Virgin Camellia Seed Oil (I
copied from here)
LOHAS Camellia Seed Oil is 100% organic oil of the highest grade, Unrefined, this extra virgin oil is extracted from the first cold press of camellia seeds. Many types of unrefined oil have low smoke points, thus they are unsuitable for sautéing, frying and deep-frying but unrefined camellia seed oil has one of the highest smoke points at 220 °C, making it highly suitable for all Asian cooking styles, including deep-frying.
• Has similar nutritive and culinary properties to olive oil, making it perfect for salads
• High quality cooking oil remains stable at high temperatures
• Rich source of Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids and Vitamin E
• Naturally high content of polyphenols (antioxidants)
• Low in saturated fat; does not contain trans-fat
• Does not contain chemicals or additive