Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Fungus Apple Dessert | 雪耳萍果糖水

I used to drink this dessert when I am my 1st and 2nd pregnancy. During the time, I am very keen to drink soup, once without the soup…then I am craving for this dessert.




Fortunately, this is very easy to cook. I believe this dessert can be served anytime as you like.
I only realized fungus is such a wonderful food after I consumed so many time of this dessert.
Let’s share it out with you with some fungus’s functions:

  • Improve strong fine
  • Nourish kidney
  • Intestines
  • Improve “qi” and blood
  • Strong heart and brain
  • Refreshing and beauty
  • Rejuvenation
  • Longevity

强精、补肾、润肠、益胃、补气、和血、强心、壮身、补脑、提神、美容、嫩肤、延年益寿





With this very economy dessert, I think I should start cooking it once a week for my family.

You can replace the apple with other fruits like pear, papaya or gingko and red dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment