Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Sport Day 2013 | 运动节之2013

Sport Day, it’s a very common event which organized in school and kindergarten. When we sourcing any school or kindergarten before we make decision to enroll our kid, have you ever concern whether there is Sport Day during the fiscal year?

Honestly speaking, I did. When I see there is Sport Day in the program list. I will add point to the kindergarten.

I always like to have a balance learning environment for my kids. Not very academic driven or curriculum driven. I would like my kids can enjoy during learning process. Organizing Sport Day event is showing the school’s effort for the student to let them enjoy, interact with each others, even moderate physical activity has been shown to improve a child’s skill at arithmetic, reading and memorization.

This is Austin’s 1st time participating in Sport Day. Well, not only new to him, but also new to the parent as 1st time attending my kid’s Sport Day too.







No comments:

Post a Comment