Thursday, September 12, 2013

Pork Chop with Tomato Rice |猪扒番茄饭

Recent these few days is raining day; day time heavy rain, mid night rain cats and dogs. I think my mood also following in this sequence. I called it raining mood. Body getting lazy…. 口淡淡  …. No much taste to eat.

However, my hb very excited send me a link about港式 叉烧 ….since I am lazy mood, I d’t want to clean my oven after baking this dish, thus I come out this 猪扒. And since I am口淡淡, I come out this 番茄饭.



Pork Chop Ingredients:
800g lean pork (cut in slice)
2½ tbsp sugar
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp thick soya sauce
2 tbsp soya sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tsp corn flour
2-3 garlic bulbs (chopped)




Tomato Rice Ingredients:
1 cup rice
1 large ripe tomato
pinch of salt
1 tsp olive oil

Directions:
1. Marinate the pork and all the seasoning at least 2 hours.
2. Fry pork using non-stick pan until cooked and aromatic.
3. Peel tomato and chopped until very fine (you can blend it if you want).
4. Cook the rice with tomato, salt and olive oil.





No comments:

Post a Comment