I always fried rice as it’s always welcome by the choosey eater and it’s simple for me. However, I will feel monotonous sometimes. Today I am a bit hard working to comes out this dish.
3 cup cooked rice
2 garlic bulbs mashed
2 kampung eggs
2 tbsp abalone sauce
½ tsp salt
2 tbsp oil
3 large eggs
Pinch of pepper
1. Lightly stir the eggs and set aside.
2. Heat the wok will oil, add in garlic and sauté until aromatic.
3. Add in rice and keep frying and make sure the rice is not sticky.
4. Pour in the egg and sauté until all rice is coated with egg.
5. Add in abalone sauce, pepper and salt, sauté evenly and dip up.
6. Using paper towel, soak some oil and gently wipe on a non stick pan.
7. Stir in 1 egg and fry both side until golden brown. Repeat for another 2 eggs.
8. Dip up and roll in the fried rice.