Sunday, October 6, 2013

Just Blueberry Cake | 蓝莓蛋糕


There is quite some time I have not use my mixer. Sorry dear …. isn't I forgot you, just I have not found a simple and delicious recipe! Yup ….  I am getting lazzzzy.

Once I see this recipe, I know it’s time to wake up my mixer. This recipe just simple and of course I like blueberry.



Ingredients:
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened at room temperature
1 cup sugar
2 eggs, separated
1 teaspoon vanilla ( I used homemade vanilla)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups plus 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup milk
Blueberry filling

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a round 8-inch or 9-inch spring form pan, line with a round of parchment paper, and butter the paper.

2. With mixer, cream together the butter and 3/4 cup of the sugar.
Add egg yolks, vanilla, and salt, and mix until creamy.

3. Sift the 1 1/2 cups flour and the baking powder together. Add the sifted flour and the milk to the butter mixture and gently combine.

4. In another large bowl, beat the egg whites with the remaining 1/4 cup sugar until quite thick and opaque. Fold whites into the batter. 

5. Pour half of the batter onto the pan, spread blueberry filling and pour the remaining batter.

6. Bake for 50 minutes, or until a knife comes out clean.





No comments:

Post a Comment