Thursday, October 31, 2013
Blueberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake |蓝莓奶油干酪蛋糕
1¼ cups cake flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
½ cream cheese, room temperature
½ cup + 1 tbsp sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
100 gm blueberry filling
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter a 9 x 5 loaf pan. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper and butter the parchment paper as well. Set aside.
2. Sift together flour and baking powder and add in salt. Set aside.
3. Beat cream cheese, butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add in egg one at a time. Add vanilla extract and mix until combined.
4. Using spatula, gently fold in flour mixture until well combined and fold in 2 tbsp of blueberry.
5. Transfer the batter into the pan and in between add in blueberry filling and stir evenly.
6. Bake for 55-65 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let sit until cool, at least 30 minutes and then remove from pan.