Other than using anchovies's soup for cooking porridge; here's another simple and easy way which also giving better taste to the porridge.
Anchovies with any amount, i used without head and deboned anchovies.
1. Clean and wash the anchovies in clean water at least 3 times to reduce the salty.
2. Drain up the anchovies, wait for a while or until no more leaking water flow down.
3. Put under then sun for 30mins-1 hr (optional)
4. Arrange the anchovies on a baking tray and bake for 10-15mins at 180C.
5. Blend the anchovies until powder form.
6. Sieve out the anchovies powder and store in tight jar.