Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Potato and Onion Porridge | 马铃薯洋葱粥
Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Potassium, Carbohydrates, Vitamin B1…etc.
Can cope with the disease that often affects infants such as coughs, colds, and intestinal worms.
2 cloves garlic
2 tsp Olive oil
1. Peel and clean all the ingredients. Cut in small cubes.
2. In a non-stick pan, heat up with olive oil.
3. Put in the garlic and potato, toss until half cooked.
4. Can add some water if it’s too dry.
5. Add in onion cubes and toss until onions just soften and potato is just cooked.
6. Dish up and blend to puree.
7. Mix with porridge and serve.
My little Iris likes is so much! yum yum....mummy love u so much :3