Bruschetta is an antipasto from Italy. It’s toasted bread rubbed with any topping as you desired. Variation topping may include tomato, garlic, vegetables, red pepper, and cheese.
Bruschetta usually serve as snack or appetizer. I like to serve with creamy mushroom soup!
1 stick French loaf
2 bulb Garlic
3 tbsp curry powder
3 tbsp whipping cream
Cheddar cheese/ pizza cheese
1 tsp corn flour
1 tbsp soya sauce
1 tsp chicken stock powder
1. Clean and chop chicken into small cubes and marinate with season. Set aside.
2. Peel and clean potato and chop in small cubes.
3. Pound or mill the garlic
4. Heat olive oil in the medium heat; add in garlic and sauté until fragrance.
5. Add in chicken cubes and potato cubes; keep on sauté until almost done.
6. Add in whipping cream and sprinkle curry powder.
7. Dip up and set aside.
1. Cut the French loaf around 5cm thick.
2. Use a small knife or bread spread knife cut a round shape at the center. But do not cut through.
3. Press the center into the underneath of the loaf. ( you will make a small hole)
4. Fill up with the filling and sprinkle with cheese as topping.
5. Bake in oven until cheese turn color at 180c (approximately 5-10 minutes)