Thursday, November 29, 2012

Fluffy Chocolate Chips Pancake | 蓬松巧克力片煎饼



Since I have tried out the basic pancake, both my kids like it very much. This is my 2nd attempt of the other type of pancake and I found out it’s fluffy and it’s best serve while still hot.
I have adopted the recipe from Kitchen Trails and made some modifications and surprisingly the result is very welcoming from my kids! Yeah :p

Ingredients:
1 cup all-purpose flour
2½ tbsp sugar
½ tsp baking soda ( I skipped this)
½ tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 egg
2 tbsp butter, melted
¾ cup milk
¼ whipping cream
3 tbsp chocolate chips

Directions:
Just mix evenly flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
In a large bowl, whisk together milk and egg, then pour in melted butter and mixed.
Gradually add in the flour mixture into the milk mixture; just simply stir until no large lumps remain.
Add in chocolate chips and stir evenly, do not over mix.
Heat the non-stick pan or griddle over medium-low, pour in 2-3 tbsp of batter at the center.
Cook until bubble appear on the surface and the side of the pancake is dry up
Flip over to the other side and let it cook until golden brown.
Serve while still hot.


No comments:

Post a Comment