This a healthy and delicious porridge not even for baby, but also for you and me.
10 scope rice ( white rice mix with millet) - for my both kid's portion
small slice of lean pork
1 tbsp wolf berries
small punch of spinach
1 tbsp black sesame powder
1. Soak the rice in clean water for over night if you wanted to shorten the cooking time.
2. Cook the rice in slow cooker with anchovies soup
3. Blanch the lean pork in boiling water for 1 min. Drain and discard water. Put the lean pork in the cooking rice.
4. Small bunch of spinach, water will clean water and add small pinch of salt. Rinse and drain to remove water and set aside.
5. Soak the wolf berries in water until soft and rinse it out.
6. While the rice cook become porridge, put in the spinach and take out the spinach once it's cooked.
7. Smash the wolf berries and put into the porridge.
8. Blend the lean pork and spinach and put into porridge and mix.
9. Add in black sesame powder and stir evenly