We always used to steam and puree the vege then mix with porridge for baby, this is the most easy method. However, the taste would not as good as the result if we work harder a bit.
2-3 bunch Spinach
10g wolf berries
1 bulb garlic
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Wash and rinse spinach, cut in around 5cm long.
2. Soak wolf berries until soft and rinse 2-3 times.
3. Pound the garlic
4. Heat the olive oil at medium heat n sauté garlic until fragrance
5. Add in wolf berries and stir for few second and pour in spinach
6. Continue sauté until the spinach just cooked. Do not overcooked.7. Dip up and blend to mash when it’s not very hot.
Spoon up 1 tablespoon of spinach and mix evenly into the cooked porridge at the moment you would like to feed your baby.
*Do not mix the spinach in the cooking porridge else the vege will overcooked and turn “yellow”.
The balance of the mashed vege can store in freezer as food cubes and serve for next meal.