Monday, January 28, 2013

Rich Marble Chocolate Muffin | 大理石巧克力松饼


I have just bought this muffin pan in one of the grocery mall nearby my house….very excited and c’t wait to try it out. Previously, I used to bake muffin without the tray; so this time I wanted to know what’s the different by using the muffin tray.



Searching the internet rounds and rounds and finally decided this recipe from Kak Rima. I can say that 10 out of 10 of her recipes are my favorite. Am really admired her skill and salute her well done job for those super layer cakes!

Ingredients:
150g butter
125g sugar
125g melted dark chocolate
155g self raising flour
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla essence
80ml fresh milk

Directions:
1. Melt dark chocolate and set aside to let it cold.
2. Beat sugar, salt and butter until creamy.
3. Add in egg 1 at a time and beat until well combined.
4. Add in vanilla essence.
5. Pout in flour and milk alternately.
6. Take out partial of the batter and mix with melted chocolate. Fold evenly.
7. Pour both type of batter alternately and make a swirl using chopstick or knife.
8. Bake in preheated oven at 170c for about 45-50 mins.





Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment