Thursday, January 10, 2013
Simple Poached Egg and Toast | 简单的水煮鸡蛋和烤面包
Sometimes preparing breakfast really has to depend on mood, so am I? When the morning mood is good (the kids are behaved), I will just prepare some so called simple and east breakfast; else instant noodle will do….:p
Duration: 20min Yield: 1
2 pieces bread
butter for spread
2 slices luncheon meat (午餐肉)
1 piece cheddar cheese
1 tbsp vinegar
Any veges you preferred
1. Cut luncheon meat and cheddar in cube or rectangler shape.
2. Spread butter evenly on bread.
3. Topping with luncheon meat and cheese.
4. Bake in oven until the cheese melted or the bread turn golden brown.
5. Boil water in a pot, add in vinegar when the water is boiled.
6. Stir the water and slowly pour in egg cook for 1.5 mins.