Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Roaster Chicken with veges | 蔬菜烤鸡
In fact, I have baked this chicken before X’mas 2012, thought to have a pre-xmas roasted chicken instead of turkey…hehe. But end up too busy on Christmas Day and now I only post this for sharing.
Half chicken with skin on
3 tbsp Oyster sauce ( i used vegetarian sauce )
1 tbsp dark soy sauce
1 tbsp xiao xin wine
2 tsp salt
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp fish sauce
Any vegetables that you prefer
1. Clean and wash the chicken, pat dry the chicken with paper towel.
2. Pour and spread the wine on the chicken, marinate for 10 mins.
3. Pat dry the chicken again and spread the salt evenly on the chicken and marinate 10 mins.
4. Pour the remaining seasoning into the chicken spread evenly and marinate for at least 2 hours.
5. Bake the chicken in oven and add in the vegetables for 45-50mins at 200 degree.