Friday, January 11, 2013
Saute Chinese Spinach | 清炒苋菜
This is called Chinese Spinach or Amaranthus in English. They are a very good source of vitamins including vitamin A, K, B6, C, riboflavin, foliate and dietary minerals including calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, copper, and manganese.
Last time I used to squish the juice for my baby. But now they toddler; thus I cook this dish for them while also can serve for whole family too!
A bundle of Chinese spinach
2 bulbs garlic – chopped
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Heat the oil and sauté in garlic until fragrance.
2. Pour in spinach and keep on sauté.
3. Add in pinch of salt to taste when the spinach almost done.
4. Dip up and blend to puree serve with porridge.
5. Store the balance in ice tray.